Academic Catalog

Grade Changes

Students who believe that an error has been made in the grade received for a course should contact the instructor as soon as possible to discuss the issue. Requests for grade changes will be accepted no later than one quarter from the date the grade was issued. Appeals will be addressed through the Academic Appeal Process described in this catalog.